CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm still around..... I think.

I haven't posted in awhile and I thought I should post something or what good is this blog? I'm not really sure than anyone even reads it but I'll post in the event that someone might care.

What have I been up to lately? Well, pretty much the same ole stuff. Work, school, family, church, and now that the weather is getting nice I'll be working in the yard. Another major thing that I'll be doing in the coming months will be assisting a friend of mine and a brother in Christ with his run for a seat in the Arkansas House of Representatives. I'll be on the tech team (web manager) and working to help maintain his website, MySpace, Facebook,and YouTube presence. The guys name is Bill Fechtlekotter and he's an awesome man of God and a guy that really thinks differently than your average politician. That's the thing... he's not really a politician. He's a man that has a passion and feels that God is calling him to be used to initiate change.

So that's exciting. I'm also working to wrap up my Masters degree program. The goals is to be finished by about October of this year. I can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to getting this school stuff wrapped up once and for all. I just can't wait to get that off of my plate.

Umm... for those of you that were interested in my Velocity Diet experiment, I completed it a couple of weeks ago. I made it the entire 4 weeks with the majority of my nutrition coming from protein shakes spiked with other goodies like flax seed and fish oil capsules. I dropped about 13 pounds and about 2 inches over different parts of my body. I am pretty pleased with the results. I went from 191 lbs. to 178 lbs. I'm going to continue to build on the progress that I made and drop a little bit more weight and add some more muscle to my frame. This physique stuff can be tricky. It definitely requires a thought out approach.

Anyway.... That's what I'm up to in a nuttshell.

0 comments: